We are already 1/4 done with 2021. It could not have gone faster. In January, I posed some goals for the year. Take a look: 2021 Goals.
Let's see how my goals are coming along:
- Add $10,000 to my investment account. DONE! Added $12,500 to my account!
- See my dividend income increase by 10% from 2020. So far up 8.1% from this time last year
- Save $8,000 for bills in 2021. Stuff happens. Have $100 saved so far...
- Fulfill my goal of buying the equivalent in shares of what I spent in 2020 at the following: Met my goals for Costco, Home Depot, Mcdonalds, Starbucks, Kroger, and AT&T. (the leftovers will go towards 2022) I just need to focus on Target (TGT)
- Go to Hawaii for 10 or more days. I need beach. Going for 11 days in August. Phew. My homa away from home. Can't wait
- Exercise more. Walk 10,000 steps per day. I am now up to over 8,000 steps per day on average and going up!
- Drop about 30 lbs. I am at 204 lb this morning of 1/1/21. My doctor wants me to slim down. My pants do too. It's made my blood pressure creep up. At 5'7", I need to be much lighter. The walking will help. So will goal # 4.... Down about 10. On pace to lose 30 by my August vacation. Beach body baby...
- Eat very little sugar. I am eating much more healthy recently.
- Sell off more of my record collection. I am out of room. Still getting more. But did sell a few box sets.
- Make more music and release an album.. Still working on it. Titled my latest song "Skid Mark Karen"...
- Work on front yard garden. BAM! Dug it up and weeded. Layed down bark mulch. Planted 4 blueberries, 2 raspberries, 4 lavenders, and placed a galvanized raised bed to have a permanent green onion supply. Looking good! Remember, this was a JUNGLE.
Posting this is keeping it real for me.
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. Just be respectful of each other. We're all here for the same reasons.... Thanks!